RN - Home Health
As an innovator in an evolving healthcare world, we have been designing business and technology solutions to drive better care, outcomes, and productivity within its own home health and hospice companies for over 20 years. In the last several years, our solutions have been successfully integrated across the healthcare continuum.
- Associate degree or higher
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) certification/license in Illinois (IL)
- 1+ year' experience of an RN role
Any of the following licenses/certifications:
- Valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS)
- Valid American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA ACLS)
- Please provide your RN License Number.
- Do you have a valid Driver's License, Reliable Mode of Transportation, and Auto Insurance (all 3)?
- Have you spoke with a Relode Recruiter about this role (via phone)?
- Are you okay with the required travel for this position?
- Have you applied to Residential Healthcare Group anytime in the last 6 months?
Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse (Home Health) to join their growing team in Murphysboro, IL. This role will be responsible for providing Home Health care to patients in the local area in the comfort of their own home! Top Skills Required: • 1+ year of professional experience as an RN (Home Health experience preferred) • Active RN License in the State of IL • Associates Degree (or higher) in Nursing • BLS and CPR Certification (if you don't have this - we will help you get it!) • Valid Driver's License, Reliable Mode of Transportation, and Auto Insurance What you need to know: • Fulltime | Monday - Friday • Flexible schedules, no long shifts, and minimal weekend shifts a year • A comprehensive 6-week RN onboarding program • Travel Position (Travel Reimbursement provided) • Full Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision) • $15K Bonus (Paid Out Quarterly) **This is a Pay Per Visit position